PHOENIX - Larry Fitzgerald used his great hands off the field on Wednesday for a worthy cause.
Fitzgerald delivered food to healthcare workers at three hospitals, including Banner Medical Center. He also delivered food to the family of a registered nurse who is currently working in the ICU.
But when will we see the Cardinals back on the field?
"That's way above my pay grade," Fitzgerald said. "I'm just trying to deliver some meals to some worthy people today."
In order to protect yourself from a possible infection, the CDC recommends:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
FULL COVERAGE: fox10phoenix.com/coronavirus
How it spreads, symptoms, prevention, treatment, FAQ
Arizona COVID-19 Response
Public resources, FAQ, webinars
On CoronavirusNOW.com, you'll find extensive coverage about COVID-19, including breaking news from around the country, exclusive interviews with health officials, and informative content from a variety of public health resources