PHOENIX - Officials with Salt River Tubing announced on April 6 that they will be open for business on May 1, while outlining the safety measures that have been put in place as a result of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
According to a statement, officials say they will open for business at 9 a.m. on Saturday, May 1, and will be open daily thereafter, from 9 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., weather and water flow conditions permitting.
Officials with Salt River Tubing also outlined a number of measures they will take to ensure the safety of staff members and visitors, including:
- Requiring employees to wear face mask and gloves
- Daily temperature checks for employees
- Limiting shuttle buses to 20 people per bus
- Disinfecting shuttle buses every 24 hours
- Social distancing measure between guests waiting for tube rental
In addition, officials say visitors are required to wear a mask while renting a tube, taking a shuttle to and from the salt river, and while they are returning the tubes they rented.
Tune in to FOX 10 Phoenix for the latest news