PHOENIX - A new FOX 10 InsiderAdvantage poll shows the race for Governor - widening a bit. But the race for U.S. Senate is turning into a dead heat.
With less than 2 weeks to go before the November election, Republican Kari Lake leads Democrat Katie Hobbs by 11 percentage points. Only about 2% of voters are undecided. Pollster Matt Towery believes that Hobbs' reluctance to debate Lake may be a reason why the gap has widened in recent weeks. According to InsiderAdvantage, Lake is polling higher among older adults and Hispanics.
The U.S. Senate race, between incumbent Democrat Mark Kelly and Republican Blake Masters is much closer. Kelly leads Masters by 2 percentage points. Libertarian, Marc Victor, is at 6%, with 6% still undecided.
This latest InsiderAdvantage poll was conducted Oct. 24-25 over cell phone, landline and text. It included 550 likely voters, with a margin of error of 4.2%.
More on the 2022 Midterm Elections in Arizona
- 2022 Election: Taking a closer look at Arizona's ballot proposition measures
- 2022 Arizona General Election: What you need to know
- How to watch ballot counting livestreams, track county results
- Alleged incidents of voter intimidation in Arizona reported; live updates
- Oct. 13 poll: Lake leads Arizona governor's race, Kelly remains ahead in Senate race
- Sept. 8 poll: Arizona Governor's election neck and neck, Kelly ahead of Masters in Senate race