Here's a look at the latest police investigations, fires, crashes and other incidents that are happening around the Valley for Aug. 28-Sept. 3.
This will be updated as police and fire departments release information about their investigations throughout the week.
To learn more about each incident, click on the icon in the map.
- Circumference Trail, Phoenix - A 50-year-old man became overheated and dehydrated on the trail and needed help off. He's stable at the hospital, Phoenix Fire said.
- Main Street and Lazona Drive, Mesa - A trailer burned in a fire Sunday afternoon. No one was hurt, but several pets are missing.
- Teenage girl shot, killed in west Phoenix
- ASU student was attacked with ‘blunt object’ on Tempe campus: PD
- Pedestrian killed in Maryvale hit-and-run crash, police say
- 79th Avenue and Whyman Avenue, Phoenix - A man was shot multiple times at a party in the area at around 3:30 a.m. Several vehicles were seen fleeing the area, but police were able to stop two vehicles and detained several people. The man is expected to survive. The investigation is ongoing.
- 8th Avenue and Sirrine, Mesa - A patio fire spread into a duplex, but no one was injured. One dog was rescued, and a cat is still missing. A power line is also downed in the backyard.
- Dysart Road and Grand Avenue, Surprise - Two people were hospitalized in a multi vehicle crash. No word on how severely they were hurt.
- Loop 202 and Scottsdale Road, Tempe - A driver was killed after being rear-ended in a crash. DPS says the car that was hit had been stopped in the travel lanes because of an earlier minor crash. The other driver had minor injuries. Impairment is not suspected to be a factor.
- 10-year-old child caught driving on Loop 101 with his father in the passenger seat, DPS says
- 83rd Avenue and Dreyfus Drive, Glendale - Two men were taken to the hospital after being shot. "Officers discovered one of the males accidentally discharged his firearm striking his hand and friend. Both are expected to survive," Glendale PD said.
- 4 women in critical condition, baby hurt in Phoenix 2-car crash, PD says
- 2 dead, 2 critically injured in Maricopa County head-on crash
- Cactus Road and Bullard, Surprise - A baby is in extremely critical condition after they were found not breathing at a Surprise residence. Fire officials say that it appears to be a medical event, but details are unclear.
- 87th Place and Via Linda, Scottsdale - A motorcyclist was seriously injured in a crash. The intersection was shut down for the investigation.
- Impairment played role in Laveen crash that killed woman, injured 2 others, police say
- 22nd Avenue and Roosevelt, Phoenix - A fire was reported at a large commercial manufacturing company. It was extinguished by the overhead sprinkler system and didn't spread further inside the building.
- Man shot at Phoenix park
- Scottsdale jewelry store shoplifting suspect stopped by bystanders
- Woman killed in west Phoenix hit-and-run crash, suspect sought
- Pedestrian struck, killed by car in north Phoenix
- 67th Avenue and New River Road, Phoenix - Firefighters helped rescue a man from a wash in Phoenix after his SUV got stuck in floodwaters. The man's dog is reportedly missing.
- Man shot, killed in north Phoenix neighborhood
- I-17 closed at Bethany Home Road due to serious crash, ADOT says
- Unresponsive driver prompts SR51 closure near Downtown Phoenix: DPS
- 7th Street and Thomas Road, Phoenix - A suspicious item was being investigated, but the scene was deemed all clear.
- Boy rushed to the hospital after being shot in Mesa, PD says
- 59th Avenue and Peoria, Glendale - Three people were seriously hurt in a two-vehicle crash. The intersection was shut down for the investigation.
- 40th Avenue and Thunderbird, Phoenix - A garage fire was extinguished. No injuries, and the residents were not displaced.
- Heavy traffic backs up on Loop 101 in Scottsdale after crash
- Surprise firefighters respond to reports of solar panel on fire
- 22nd Place and Palm Lane: Two people are displaced after a house fire. The fire started in the garage before spreading to the rest of the home. Firefighters rescued a dog and a cat from the blaze. The cat was treated at the scene with oxygen from a FIDO bag. A woman was treated at the scene for smoke inhalation before being taken to a hospital.
- Mesa veteran loses his loved ones in deadly mobile home fire
- Gun found in child's backpack at Ahwatukee elementary school
- Stapley Drive and Main Street: Crews in Mesa battled a fire at a mobile home park. Three trailers went up in flames. No one was hurt.
- Jomax Road and 83rd Avenue, Peoria - "We are on scene of a domestic violence related shooting. Preliminary investigation shows all involved parties are on scene and there is no threat to the public at this time. The incident is currently under investigation. Two subjects are reported to have gunshot wounds but I do not have information on any transports at this time," Peoria Police said on Aug. 28.
- Glendale Police led into Phoenix after driver allegedly hits unmarked patrol car & flees
- 2 hospitalized, 1 in custody after 'incident' in Chandler: police
- 51st Avenue and Butler Drive: Firefighters say a fire broke out at a vacant home with hoarding conditions. The flames went through the roof. No firefighters were hurt.
To see last week's crime and public safety alerts, check here.