Here's a look at the latest police investigations, fires, crashes and other incidents that are happening around the Valley for May 29 - June 4.
This will be updated as police and fire departments release information about their investigations throughout the week.
To learn more about each incident, click on the icon in the map.
- Gunfight breaks out at Westgate Entertainment District, Glendale PD says
- Phoenix Police working barricade situation near downtown
- Bullet Fire burning near SR 87 in Tonto National Forest shutters portion of highway
- Glendale Police: 3 hurt in shooting, suspect believed to be a victim's ex-boyfriend
- Queen Creek firefighter hurt responding to house fire
- 7 hurt after Scottsdale crash
- 5-car collision in west Phoenix leaves 1 dead, 9 injured
- Phoenix triple shooting: 2 dead, 1 injured, man detained
- Grovers Avenue and Tatum Boulevard, Phoenix - Three people were hospitalized in a crash. They are all expected to survive.
- 'Chaotic situation' at Apache Junction apartments: Several shell casings, juveniles fleeing
- Dobson and Baseline Road, Mesa - No one was hurt when a fire broke out at a two-story apartment building near Dobson and Baseline Roads. Multiple residents were displaced due to the fire.
- 35th Avenue and Quail, Phoenix - Police say a man was found shot just before 11 a.m. near 35th and Quail Avenues. The man was serious injuries but is expected to survive. No suspects are in custody.
- Glendale intersection shut down after pedestrian is hit by car
- Motorcyclist dies in Phoenix crash, SUV driver injured
- Sossaman Road and Baseline Road, Mesa - A man was shot in the leg during a fight between two former friends. One person was detained.
- 52nd Avenue and Baseline Road, Phoenix - A man was killed after being hit by a car at 4:30 a.m. He was identified as 55-year-old Randy Long. The driver stayed at the scene of the crash.
- Pedestrian killed in hit-and-run crash on I-17 in Phoenix
- Fire destroys Glendale home, sends firefighter to hospital; illegal fireworks investigated as cause
- 5 displaced in Phoenix fire
- I-17/I-10 area crash: DPS' Bart Graves stated, "This is a one vehicle rollover involving a Toyota Tacoma. It appears the driver was ejected but appears conscious."
- Brush fire shuts down Loop 101 ramp at SR 51
- Massive mulch fire burning in Mesa
- Teen girl hurt in shootout after downtown Phoenix party
- 2 bodies found inside Chandler home, police investigating
- Luke Air Force Base: A quickly mitigated hazmat situation. No injuries.
- 35th Ave. and Dunlap: Homicide detectives are seeking information about a shooting that happened at an apartment complex. Police say Curtis Haskins, 34, was hospitalized and later died from his injuries. Call Silent Witness at 480-WITNESS. You can remain anonymous if a tip leads to an arrest and indictment.
- Woman killed, man arrested following Avondale barricade situation, police say
- Red Mountain Fire burning along SR 87 near Ballentine Trailhead
- Man shot at north Phoenix gas station
- Multiple people shot by pellet gun in Phoenix, police say
- Man hit, killed by multiple vehicles on freeway
- 6 people displaced after double house fire in north Phoenix
- Hayden and Indian Bend Road, Scottsdale - More than 50 firefighters responded when a home under construction caught fire. No injuries reported.
- Scottsdale Quarter security guard stabbed during fight with suspect: police
- Man accused of manslaughter, assault in deadly Chandler crash
To see last week's crime and public safety alerts, check here.